Not what you thought it would be? No problemos! You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt, and we will issue a full refund, provided the item returned complies with the following conditions:
- The item must be unworn and returned in its original condition; we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is worn, stained or in any unsuitable condition.
- When trying the garment on, please be extra careful if wearing makeup, deodorant or fragrance that could stain or perfume the piece.
- The item must be returned with the clothing tags and labels on the garment. We won’t be able to accept a garment without tags.
If you would like to return an item, please send us an email at "email@example.com" to let us know you are returning your purchase - this way we can keep an eye out for the parcel!
As we are still growing, we do not at this point offer a free returns service, so we advise you to send your item using a trackable service to ensure it gets back to us safe and sound! We cannot accept liability for any items that do not reach us.
- Your returns will be refunded at the value you purchased them at originally.
- All refunds will be credited directly to your original method of payment.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.*
*The initial delivery amount charged will only be refunded on occasions when the item received is faulty, damaged or if the wrong items were sent. In this case please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your order number, description of the fault in product and whether you wish to receive a replacement or refund. Unfortunately we cannot offer exchanges. However, if you would like to exchange your item for a different size or colour, you would just have to return the original item and place a new order online for the item you are looking for.
Please send your return to the address provided below. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to be processed from the day you return the product/s.
THE CIRCUIT COLLECTIVE LTD.
71 Townmead Road
We will email you to let you know once your return parcel has been received and your refund is completed. Please hold on to your postage receipt and tracking number. For peace of mind, you may want to send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods, should the parcel get lost.
Please, remember the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it's packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way. Additionally, we are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.