1. Maranui Café in Lyall Bay – Walk around the bays and check out the surf, or lack thereof it, to end up at Maranui Café in the old Lyall Bay Surf Life Saving club. I recommend the big breakfast, date scones and banana smoothies. It is the first place I go when I get off the plane from London.
2. Harry’s on Wakefield Street – Home to Circuit favourite, When Harry Ran Away. Top tip: Visit the store from 4pm onwards! The Harry's ladies drink champagne out of vintage crystal flutes and it’s like playing in your best friends (insanely gorgeous) wardrobe.
3. La Cloche – Wellington has three of them, but my particular favourite is on The Terrace. BEST coffee in town, and the pastries are to die for.
4. Botanic Gardens Sound Shell – If you are heading to Wellington in the summer check out what events are on in the Sound Shell. Think open air, live music, wine and a picnic. There is nothing better!
5. Cuba Street – A place of culinary and creative soul. Walk the street to see buskers, and shop, drink, and dine until your heart is content all while soaking up the coolest little capitals quirky culture.