1. Describe your title and role
2. Give us a run down… a day in the life of...
Coffee, emails, meetings, more coffee (possibly wine) + then repeat.
3. Tell us a little bit more about your illustrations and where you find your inspiration?
I illustrate everyday - part of my practise to draw & repeat. Inspiration - everywhere.
4. What was that life changing moment that gave you your big break?
Life changing moment - waking up and actually knowing I can and will do it. Taking action on your wildest dreams is life changing.
5. Career highlight so far?
Each new job is a highlight. Current project is the creative direction for a hotel/restaurant.
6. What is the most valuable lesson you have learned in business?
Don't compare yourself. Put your head down and work HARD.
7. If you were a chocolate bar, which one would you be?
Cant choose one! Box of Cadbury Favourites! Chocolate choice is dependant on mood!
8. What are your cheap as chips beauty tips?
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara - so good!
9. What’s your get up and go song?
Currently: Sunset Lover - Petit Biscuit. Love!
10. What should every girl have in their wardrobe and why?
Good shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Because BAD footwear is just BAD.
11. Who’s your current girl crush?
Kelly Karam - The Creative Director from BLUSH in Auckland, NZ.
12. Quote of the day! What are your words to live by?
Yes, way Rose!