1. Describe your title and role
Harrods International Marketing Manager – I promote Harrods to target markets around the world to communicate our brand values and generate incremental sales for our Knightsbridge store and online business.
2. Give us a run down… a day in the life of…
The best bit about my job and working at Harrods is no day is the same. Harrods is exceptional brand that is coveted around the world and as a result gives us access to unique and incredible opportunities. My day can involve anything from planning for the year ahead, meeting with partners such as American Express, Bentley and Quintessentially or travelling to our key markets for events or market research.
3. What has been a career highlight so far?
Harrods has given me the opportunity to do many amazing initiatives but highlights have to be bringing Cirque de Soleil to London to open our Boxing Day sale, delivering Harrods first international sponsorship series with British Polo Day in 10 countries around the world and devising and delivering Harrods first brand events in Dubai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai & New York.
4. What is the most valuable lesson you have learned in business?
Work hard, trust your instincts and do something you love.
5. How would you describe your own personal style?
Feminine, classic, romantic and ideally comfortable!
6. What should every girl have in their wardrobe and why?
A cashmere jumper. There is no greater luxury.
7. Favourite last holiday, and your top tip?
I recently got married in Whistler, Canada. It was such a special holiday for obvious reasons but also my favourite place in the world. It is a ski resort so most people go in the Winter but the summer is my favourite time where you can make the most of the stunning mountains and lakes in gorgeous sunshine.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you need the most?
My husband, my iPhone and a great bikini.
9. What do you think is the best hidden gem in London?
Ciro’s Pizza Pomodoro’s – Delicious pizza with amazing live music.
10. Which Sex and the City character do you identify with most?
It has to be Charlotte…Always looking for my happily ever after, embarrassed by everything and normally have a smile on my face.
11. What is your favourite item from The Circuit & why?
I love everything from Sister Jane and The Circuit has a great edit. The fabrics, colours and detail are just dreamy.
12. Quote of the day! What are your words to live by?